Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Introduction

Before I start, let me tell you something.

I wasn't always a major player in New York's supernatural community.  I wasn't always this, or that, or anything remarkable.

This blog is a chronicle, a record of my journey into the remarkable.  My descent into strange-ness.  It's about this "other world" I stumbled into.  I seriously sound ridiculous writing this down, but, really, this whole thing is about how I got involved with vampires, werewolves, fey, wizards, you know, shit like that.

I reckon most of you will probably think I'm crazy.  Some of you will take it for what it seems, a work of fiction on a free internet blog.  Some will be the minority of people I don't want reading this.  The rest?  The small body of people that take it seriously?

Those are the people I want to reach.  So what happened to me won't happen to you.  Hidden messages or no, the supernatural, the paranormal, they took a whole lot of my life away.  Took away a lot of my control over my comfortable, boring, but normal life.  A can of worms I wish I'd never opened.

But...you'll find out.  If it kills me, you'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment